We had a super fun christmas! Filled with lots of fun Memories! Except for Dad being sick all Christmas day! Here are some pictures of our christmas! 
Kids with all the Christmas Garbage! I personally love this picture! We were so spoiled this year! Thanks santa!! What a Haul huh?!?!

All of us with our Christmas Pjs! We sure do know how to rock!

Mom and Dad made a DELICIOUS Christmas eve dinner. We had potatos, Rolls, Jellow, Turkey, and salad! And of course it was a candlelight dinner! What a fun Night!!

Giving our Brother Sister Gifts! I got new shoes! Kate got a puzzle, Mason got a gun with caps, Brooke got a electronic Barbie game, Kaden got batman toys!, and Kelsie got Magnet Princesses to play at church! Love you all!!

The Loverly Couple! :) Merry Christmas!

Mason being a goof at the Ogden Lights!

I love this picture of kelsie being so stinkin cute at the Ogden Lights!

Mom, Kinzie, Kate and Mason at the Lights in Ogden!

Lady Madrigals Choir Concert! Some of my Best Friends right here! Left to right Heather Lewis, Andria Lamb,Me, Kiersten Erickson, Taylee Maughn, Jessica Erickson,and in the front Sydnie Adams! Sydnie and I got a duet in the song Walking in a winter wonderland!

Kate at the Choir Concert! She did AMAZING! She got a dance solo and she was so cute! (I dont know everyones name in this picture sorry ) Kate loves Choir!
What did Santa Bring the Meyer Kids??
Kinzie-A huge picture Frame to hang on my wall! Also a Bedspread!
Kate- a Quiro Cabinet! to put all her stuff! also a Puzzle Mat
Mason-A Huge Sound Chair that plugs into the tv! Mason also got SOCKS :) this has been a huge joke all year with mason!
Brookelle-Brooke got a ZuZu pet! With a Slide also she got a Liv Doll
Kaden-Kad also got a ZuZu pet with a car also a Imaginex Castle!
Kelsie- Kels too got a ZuZu pet with a Wheel, She also got a new pink barbie house!
This isnt all we got! Just some Major things! It was a very fun Christmas!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast. Love the pictures. :)
Good job with the blogging! I still haven't got my Christmas stuff blogged. Ugh! I love the pictures! Looks like you guys were spoiled! Your mom looks like one of your friends, not your mother! Especially in that picture at the Ogden lights. I'm jealous of all of your beauty!
Thanks for babysitting the other night. My kids don't stop talking about you forever after you babysit! You are so wonderful! I also found some cute pictures of you and Jayci! LOVE IT! I'll have to get them up on my blog someday.
Post a Comment