I have such a crazy schedule and blogging...never gets there :( I don't even know if anyone even looks at this but if you do..I know I'm terrible at keeping up! So the Meyer house has been a little crazy especially with the Christmas season! Everyone around here is really excited! Just to catch you up Mom: Jen just got released from her calling as Yw 1st counselor and is now in the stake as a camp director! She is loving every minute of it! :)
Dad: Is working like crazy to get everything done for his business! He is really excited about it!
Me: I'm doing lots-The play High School Musical I'm a cheerleader, Choir and student Gov keeps me very busy!
Kate: Kate is a great 7th Grade president and is super busy with Government also. Kate is so smart and got a 4.0 this last term!
Mason: Mas has started Fencing and is really good! He is going to Fencing camp in a couple of weeks! He has been off track since before Thanksgiving and is having a lot of fun!
Brookelle: Brooke is also off track and is having a lot of fun with Dance and Swimming lessons, Brooke was in the kindergarten swimming class, but her teacher advanced her to level 3! What a fish! She also just turned 6 years old!
Kaden: Kaden is such a cutie! He loves to play the Wii and with his new batman toys he just got for his birthday! The twins just turned 5!
Kelsie: Kelsie is so cute and is singing all the time! She loves to go to dance and comes home and shows me all her moves!








2 comments:
I love your family pictures! You guys are all so beautiful! Sounds like you are way busy! Even if you don't update all the time it's nice to see it when you do. So keep it up! Hopefully we get to see you at the Christmas party this year! Jayci misses you!
Blog looks great! Love you!
Post a Comment