

















Camping with the Grants was a blast! We had lots of fun on the rocks, we each posed on a diffrent rock arn't we cute :) Also we had loads of fun on the four wheelers, I drove the kids around until we got in trouble by the park ranger for not wearing the correct helmets I was scared when he came over! This was the first of many camping trips that Sheva (the puppy) went on he did very well! Also this was our first trip we took with our new trailer it was very nice! Also that tiny spec on top of that rock yes that is me I climbed that! And the hollow moutain was a gas station inside of a rock!it was reallly cool! Overall this was a a great trip! Thanks Mom and Dad for a amazing time.




1 comment:
Geez, thanks for inviting us! :P
Post a Comment