Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Footloose!!

My last choir concert at SJH :( My class the lady madrigals did a medley from Footloose! It was a BLAST! I only have some pictures (the funny posey kind) but when we upload the pictures of the actual concert i will put those on also. My friend Haylee and I sang a solo in the song im free. We had lots of fun dressing up in our 80's stuff. By the end of the concerts we all wished we were teens in the 80"s because you guys had so much fun! Haylee and I used a program called picnic to edit and make these pictures awesome!









As you can see Haylee Bradford and Heather Lewis and I had lots of fun with the camera thanks to Kierstens Expert picture taking skills :) Haylee is going to high school next year (go falcons) and I am going to miss her so much! Im glad we have these memories!! But isnt the editing fun! I did the first and third picture and Haylee did the other two : )








No comments: