Monday, May 18, 2009

WICKED!

WICKED!

For our birthday Mom,Kate,Aunt Becky,and Beckys mother in law all went to wicked the musical at Capitol theater! It was Amazing!! I have been waitng 4 years for wicked to come to Utah and It finally did! It was my dream! I didnt think I would cry but i did! The show was so amazing and sad and I couldnt believe i was there! I just cried. We even saw the Understudy for Alphaba but she was great! The workers said sometimes the understudys do better than the real actor becasue they want it so bad! I couldnt belive how wonderfull the intire show was. I have memorized all the words to all the songs and they are amazing! I am going to post a video of the song Popular its not my favorite but it is the only one they have on Youtube. Hope you like the pictures!- Kinzie



No comments: