Monday, April 28, 2008

Kinzie's Play Guys and Dolls


My play guys and dolls was so much fun! I played a hot box girl. We are dancers singers and do some scenes with just actions. Even though I had no lines I was a supporting role and was on stage quite a bit. I love being in plays and hopefully will continue to be in them all through school. I am even trying out to be the Drama Club secretary. Drama has been one of the best things I have done all year. It keeps me very busy I usually had practice until 6:00 so I was very committed to it. It was a lot of hard work but I enjoyed it its a great way to make friends!

This is my choir robe.

This is my bff Sarah B. I had so much fun with her. She plays the lead Sarah Brown. It's funny because her initials are the same in the play and in real life.

This is the song Fugue for tinhorns. The people around me are left Mckenzie Hidrick,Becky Muglesten, Me then half of Britney Thorn These are some of my best friends that I have made during the play!

This is a picture of the last song. Guys and Dolls!

A Bushel and a Peck, My favorite song we danced to! My partner was Jazmin Willis.

This is the ending scene. This was one of my favorite scenes. I'm very sad to see all the 9th graders go they were so much fun.

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

That's awesome you were in a play! It looks like so much fun. I wish I had done more of those things in school. This is Ashlee Johnson by the way...I love your blog. Keep it up!

Carrie and Jon said...

I am so happy that you did the play. You are so talented..you have an amazing voice. I'm so happy that you have a blog. I can't wait to read more.